-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        What a ride - thanks all!
Date:   Mon, 25 Nov 2013 16:33:40 -1000
From:   Ross Togashi <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

Aloha Mapsters,

Just a short message to thank all of you for the assistance given me on-
and off-line. After 24 years as Map Technician, I will be retiring on
Dec. 1st.

I am so grateful to the many of you who took me under their wing and
guided me over the years.  A special word of thanks to those who
provided maps and assistance after our Library's devastating flash flood
in 2004.

I leave the University of Hawai`i Map and Aerial Photograph Collections
in the good hands of Mabel Suzuki, Janet Dombrowski, Nargis Sultana​ and
Meagan Calogeras.

Aloha and Mahalo to you all,

ross

ps.  And don't forget, "Maps spelled backwards is Spam!"

Ross Togashi, Map Technician
University of Hawai'i at Mānoa - Hamilton Library
MAGIS - Maps, Aerial Photographs and GIS
2550 McCarthy Mall
Honolulu, HI   96822
ph. 808  956-6199 <tel:808%C2%A0%20956-6199>   fax. 808  956-5968
<tel:808%C2%A0%20956-5968>
http://magis.manoa.hawaii.edu/index.html