-------- Original Message --------
Subject: What a ride - thanks all!
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 16:33:40 -1000
From: Ross Togashi <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

Aloha Mapsters,

Just a short message to thank all of you for the assistance given me on- and off-line. After 24 years as Map Technician, I will be retiring on Dec. 1st.

I am so grateful to the many of you who took me under their wing and guided me over the years. A special word of thanks to those who provided maps and assistance after our Library's devastating flash flood in 2004.

I leave the University of Hawai`i Map and Aerial Photograph Collections in the good hands of Mabel Suzuki, Janet Dombrowski, Nargis Sultana​ and Meagan Calogeras.

Aloha and Mahalo to you all,

ross

ps. And don't forget, "Maps spelled backwards is Spam!"

Ross Togashi, Map Technician
University of Hawai'i at Mānoa - Hamilton Library
MAGIS - Maps, Aerial Photographs and GIS
2550 McCarthy Mall
Honolulu, HI 96822
ph. 808 956-6199 fax. 808 956-5968
email: [log in to unmask]