-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: Software for determining old map projections
Date:   Fri, 08 Nov 2013 14:32:34 -0500
From:   Ted Florence <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship
CC:     Angie Cope, American Geographical Society Library, UW Milwaukee

You can also try various products from Blue Marble and even our Avenza
MAPublisher product.
These have internal solutions that can determine the co-ordinate system
for an unreferenced map and then apply said geo info in order to
reference the map.
Ted

--
Ted Florence

Follow us on Twitter: @avenza and @pdfmaps

MAPublisher? 9.3 for Adobe? Illustrator? & Geographic Imager? 4.3 for Adobe Photoshop? are now available.

The Avenza PDF Maps app is now available for Android as well as Apple iOS. Look for it in the Google Play and Apple App stores.
www.pdf-maps.com

Collision-free, rule-based text placement now available with MAPublisher? LabelPro^(TM)

Order your copy today athttp://www.avenza.com/purchase

MAPublisher? - When Map Quality Matters?
Avenza Systems (416) 487-5116http://www.avenza.com
Developers of Geographic Imager, MAPublisher
Bridging the gap between your GIS and major graphics software