-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Ross Retires; Honolulu Is Bereft!
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 15:07:49 -0800
From: Virginia R Hetrick PhD <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>
CC: Ross Togashi <[log in to unmask]>

So, Ross, first thank you for the help last spring with what I
referred at the AAG meeting as my professor's Hawai'ian sojourn.

And, as well, thank you for all the things I've learned about Hawai'i
and cartography from reading your emails here and also WAML documents.

I wish you well on your new life.  I can tell you, from having retired
three times previously, retirement this time has been fantastic.  I
can also tell you everybody around here is keeping me busy.  So, one
suggestion is to set aside some time for sleep, rest, and
beachcombing.

Have a great rest of your life.

virginia
Virginia R. Hetrick, here in sunny California
Email:  [log in to unmask]
"There is always hope."
My fave:  http://www.washington.edu/cambots/camera1_l.jpg
There's no place like:  34N 8' 25.40", 117W 58' 5.36"
if you can't be at:  48N 7' 4.54" 122W 45' 50.95"