-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Pre-1960s topo maps of Vietnam
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 11:17:22 -0800
From: Matthew Parsons <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

I have a researcher comparing river courses in Vietnam, pre and post war.  We're having trouble locating pre-war maps within our own collection.  Searching OCLC, there appear to be several libraries with some sets that match the date criteria.

For those of you who know that they have such maps, would you be willing to check and see if the area of Chan May Bay is covered?  We'd like to ILL any relevant sheets, or if they are not loanable, make other arrangements (scans) to obtain them.

Thanks for considering, I know it's not the most convenient request to make, but I appreciate it!

-Matt

--
Matthew Parsons, Associate Librarian
Geospatial Data and Maps