-------- Original Message --------
Subject: free USGS topo and US FWS Wetlands inventory maps
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 01:11:17 +0000
From: Doyle, Liz <[log in to unmask]>
To: ([log in to unmask]) <[log in to unmask]>

In light of digitization and software advancements that have made it easy to obtain, manipulate and print GIS and other govt. maps at no charge, EPA Region 10 is offering their print USGS TOPO maps and US FWS (Fish and Wildlife Service) Wetlands Inventory maps.  The maps are organized by State and Scale.

Note that we only have maps for Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington states.  Our “collections” are not comprehensive.  Apologies, but we cannot send out individual maps.  If you know of ANY other institutions/schools/organization which might be interested, please forward this email to them.  We really rather not have to recycle them all.

Also, let me know of any other lists that you are aware of that might post this.  Many thanks!

USGS TOPO maps

State/Description

Scale

Alaska

1:63360

Alaska

1:240 000

Alaska

1:250 000

Alaska state

Misc.

Idaho

1:24000

Idaho

1:62500

Idaho

1:100 000 and others

Oregon

1:24000

Oregon

1:100 000

Oregon

1:62500

Washington

1:24000

Washington

1:62500

Idaho, Oregon, Washington

1:250 000

Columbia River and others-drainage and land use

Spokane-Rathdrum Aquifer

1:62500, 1:24000

Folded maps:

Idaho, Oregon, Washington

1:24000

Liz Doyle, MILS

Supervisory Librarian (contractor, ASRC Primus)
U.S. EPA Region 10 Library / OMP-104 / 1200 6th Ave, Ste 900
Seattle WA 98101-3140

doyle.liz@epa.gov

p: 206-553-2134
http://www2.epa.gov/libraries/region-10-library-services