-------- Original Message --------
Subject: UPDATE: [Waml] FW: Digital Mapping Techniques '14 -- The First State will host the 18th meeting
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 15:03:06 +0000
From: Christopher Thiry <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>, WAML <[log in to unmask]>

All,

Follow-up on the DMT meeting. The meeting is invitation only. You must contact [log in to unmask]" ondblclick='_e(this,this.getAttribute("_e_ondblclick"), event)' onclick='_e(this,this.getAttribute("_e_onclick"), event)' _e_onclick="onClkRcp(event);" _dn="David R Soller" _em="[log in to unmask]" _rt="SMTP" _ao="3" _e_ondblclick="onDblClkReadRcp(event);" _e_oncontextmenu="onRwCm(event);" _fjnk="1"> David R Soller [[log in to unmask]] if you would like to attend. Have no hesitations. Dave told me that he welcomes library folks, but wants to make sure the meeting remains focused on digital mapping techniques and state geological agencies.

[log in to unmask]" ondblclick='_e(this,this.getAttribute("_e_ondblclick"), event)' onclick='_e(this,this.getAttribute("_e_onclick"), event)' _e_onclick="onClkRcp(event);" _dn="David R Soller" _em="[log in to unmask]" _rt="SMTP" _ao="3" _e_ondblclick="onDblClkReadRcp(event);" _e_oncontextmenu="onRwCm(event);" _fjnk="1">

Christopher J.J. Thiry
Map Librarian
Colorado School of Mines
1400 Illinois