-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Israel data
Date:   Thu, 6 Feb 2014 15:39:15 -0600
From:   Ryan Mattke <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

Hello,

I have a student looking for the following for Israel:

    Demographic data:
           Israeli and Palestinian Settlements (locations of where Arabs
    and Jews live)
           Age
           Income
    Hydrology, (how much rainfall regions get annually.)
    Border walls.
    Topography (vectors so I can edit it in Autocad. I don't know my
    exact site location yet, when I do, it would be helpful to get 10
    foot contours in that location.)
    I need the information in vectors so I can manipulate it on
    Illustrator. Demographics and Border walls is the most important
    data that I need as soon as possible.
    Education and religion are other topics I would like to map, if that
    information is available.

Does anyone know of freely available Israel data? Failing that, any
place to purchase the data?

Thanks,
Ryan

--