-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Geologic maps of Michigan?
Date:   Wed, 12 Feb 2014 15:26:43 -0500
From:   David R Soller <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

I need to find certain paper or scanned geologic maps of Michigan, to
include in the National Geologic Map Database's "mapView" interface
(http://ngmdb.usgs.gov/maps/mapview/).  I've scanned the USGS maps, but
have access to a very incomplete set of geologic maps published by
Michigan state agencies.  I am working closely with the Michigan
Geological Survey's Director, to obtain a full set of scans.  We are
unable to lay our hands on many of the county and geologic quadrangle
maps published ca. 1980 to present.

If you have paper copies of Michigan geologic maps in your library, or
have scanned them, would you please contact me so we can compare notes?
  I am planning to scan any map, as needed.

Thanks!

Dave Soller
U.S. Geological Survey
http://ngmdb.usgs.gov/