-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: LARGE flat files/map cases
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 13:02:11 +0000
From: John A Olson <[log in to unmask]>
To: '[log in to unmask]' <[log in to unmask]>

Michael,
Mayline does advertise cases this size. They are in the Hamilton Unit and Regular series of cases. Drawer interior dimensions are 75"x47"x1.5[log in to unmask]:Maps,AirPhoto,GISForum-MapLibrarianship[mailto:[log in to unmask]]OnBehalfOfAngieCopeSent:Wednesday,February12,20146:34PMTo:[log in to unmask]:LARGEflatfiles/mapcases-----ForwardedMessage-----From:">"
http://www.mayline.com/pricebookpdf/April2013Pricelist/April2013Pricelist00323.html

John A. Olson
Librarian for Gov Docs/Geog/Geo/GIS/Maps
Syracuse University Libraries
315-443-4818