-------- Original Message --------
Subject: MAPS-L RE: LARGE flat files/map cases
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 18:02:39 +0000
From: Emily Jaycox <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Some years ago we had some flat files custom made to accommodate a map that was 98” long.

Burroughs was doing a large shelving project for us on a grant project, and this was part of it.

I was not involved in the ordering and have no idea of the cost (except if you have to ask, you can be sure it’s not cheap!).

But that’s where I learned that you can order custom storage pieces from an industrial shelving vendor.

Emily Jaycox Librarian

Missouri History Museum Library and Research Center

225 South Skinker Blvd, across from Forest Park

Tel: 314.746.4508 | Fax: 314.746.4548

[log in to unmask] | mohistory.org

Facebook Twitter History Happens Here You Tube