-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        RE: Topo maps for 2 locations
Date:   Thu, 20 Feb 2014 16:08:29 +0000
From:   Bertuca, David <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

I can also add (since I didn't before pressing send of course), that
Digital Elevation Models or any GIS data with elevations for these two
towns would work as well as maps. I expect that is farther from
realistic unless we find a commercial producer, but am exploring
whatever is available on this.

David J. Bertuca, Map Librarian

225 Capen Hall University at Buffalo

Buffalo, NY 14260-1672

716-645-1332 / 716-645-3710 (fax)

Liaison to the Geography Department for GIS and Physical Geography