-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Topo maps for 2 locations
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 16:08:29 +0000
From: Bertuca, David <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

I can also add (since I didn’t before pressing send of course), that Digital Elevation Models or any GIS data with elevations for these two towns would work as well as maps. I expect that is farther from realistic unless we find a commercial producer, but am exploring whatever is available on this.

David J. Bertuca, Map Librarian

225 Capen Hall University at Buffalo

Buffalo, NY 14260-1672

716-645-1332 / 716-645-3710 (fax)

Liaison to the Geography Department for GIS and Physical Geography