-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Topo maps for 2 locations
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 09:44:40 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
From: [log in to unmask]
To: Air Photo Maps, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

I'm not seeing Tarifas specifically, but I didn't look to hard, but the nautical charts I'm looking at have topo lines:
   http://www.charts.noaa.gov/NGAViewer/Region_5_NGA_ViewerTable.shtml

I bet older Admiralty charts have good detail on them too.  There are 1500 older charts here:
http://www.rmg.co.uk/researchers/collections/by-type/charts-and-maps

You may need to dig, as not every placename will be searchable.  But I got lots of hits on Gibraltar.

Jon Jablonski
Map & Imagery Laboratory
UC Santa Barbara