-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Defenses Mapping Agency Maps (DMA Maps)
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 13:58:52 -0600
From: Siu Min Yu <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi all:

We are weeding our map collections and I need advice on the DMA maps that we have.

We have about 36 drawers (standard flat map drawers) of DMA maps.  They are all in good conditions.   I am not sure if these maps are federal depository map or not.  I could not find anything from CGP.  The maps do not have depository stamp on it and do not have SuDoc call number on it.

These maps are arranged by series

Examples printed on the map:
    Series 1301
    Sheet SC 36 & PT 35
    Edition 3-GSGS

    Series L500
    Sheet NH 44-7
    Edition 1-AMS

    Series Q501
    Sheet NQ 3, 4-7
    Edition 1-AMS

Can anyone tell me these are Federal Depository items?  If so, what is the SuDoc. #

I would like to know the historical value of these maps.

Are they worth keeping?   Are they online?

I would rather find them a good home than to withdraw them.
Do you know of any library would like to have them?

Thank you so much for your help.

Sincerely,
Siu Min

--