-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        RE: Defenses Mapping Agency Maps (DMA Maps)
Date:   Fri, 28 Feb 2014 14:03:31 +0000
From:   Curtis, Gwen <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

Siu Min,

You may have received the maps under the DMA depository program.
According to my correspondence files, it looks like the DMA and USGS
depository programs were consolidated with the Congressional depository
program in 1982.    I can send you a copy of the letter if you like.
Look at the D 5.300's in the list of classes for series and Sudoc
numbers included in the Congressional depository program.

If I were you, I wouldn't weed anything without checking with your
regional library or GPO first.

Gwen Curtis

Map Collection

410C Science Library