-------- Original Message --------
Subject: DMA Maps
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 12:06:42 -0600
From: Siu Min Yu <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Thanks for all who replied to my questions.  Since a couple of people replied directly to me off list.  I just want you all to know that there are a couple of online sources for these maps.

From the University of Texas:

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/ams/index.html

From the National Library of Australia for L500 series
http://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Search/Home?lookfor=l500&type=all&limit%5B%5D=&submit=Find&limit%5B%5D=format%3AMap

From the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Office of Coast Survey
http://www.nauticalcharts.noaa.gov/mcd/NGAChartViewer.html

We are in contact with the University of Texas to see if they already have a complete run.  So, for now I am keeping the maps.  I will send a message to the list when we decided what to do with them.

Have a nice weekend.

Regards,
Siu Min
--