From: Carlos Diaz [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 7:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; DOCTECH-L; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tornadoes in the Southeast U.S.

I was wondering how the depositories in the Southeast U.S. fared today as a
result of tornadoes.  My hometown in Mississippi got hit.  Mom and younger
sister are okay but a tree on the property came close to hitting the house.
They are without electricity and water.

       ,-~~-.___.

      / |  '     \         "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of

     (  )         0         the few or the one."

      \_/-, ,----'

         ====           //               Mr. Spock

        /  \-'~;    /~~~(O)              Star Trek:  The Wrath of Khan

Carlos A. Diaz

Government Publications, Maps, and Microforms

James E. Brooks Library

Central Washington University

Mailstop 7548

Ellensburg, WA 98926