-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Survey about library services
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 14:39:04 +0300
From: MARIA LIAROU <[log in to unmask]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

April 4, 2014

Dear Participant:

My name is Maria Liarou. I am a student in The Interdepartmental Programme of Postgraduate Studies in Information Systems - University of Macedonia, Thessaloniki, Greece and I am conducting my Master Theses under the supervision of Georgios Evangelidis, Professor in the Department Of Applied Informatics. You are invited to participate in a research project entitled: “The diffusion of GIS services in academic libraries”. In order to fill in the questionnaire, please press the following link : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lWj2nMRVHKy-926mqQ8A8fE4JWKy8vhNG_KbxUGcZE0/viewform

The survey was developed to ask you a few questions regarding GIS services at the library you work. The following questionnaire will require approximately 13 minutes to be completed. Participation is strictly voluntary and you may refuse to participate at any time. The data will be confidential and results will be presented using statistical elaboration therefore specific libraries will not be mentioned.

Thank you for taking the time to assist me in my educational endeavours. The data collected will provide useful information regarding the use and implementation of GIS services in academic libraries in Europe, America and Australia.

In case you believe that you are not the suitable person to complete the questionnaire please forward the current message to the colleague you think that meets the requirements.

If you would like to know the results of this research please contact me at the following email: [log in to unmask].

Thank you for your consideration. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Maria Liarou