From: "Lou Malcomb" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 4:53:50 PM
Subject: RE: Census boundary maps late 19th Cent.-early 20th Cent.

We own the Indiana portions of the microfilm from the national archives.  You can see what NARA sells at: https://eservices.archives.gov/orderonline/start.swe?SWECmd=GotoView&SWEScreen=GPEA+Microfilm+MIF&SWEView=GPEA+Microfilm+Landing+Page+View+MIF   I usually search enumeration which brings up:

Enumeration district maps for the twelfth through sixteenth censuses of the United States, 1900-1940 [microform]. Format Map  Microfilm Published/Washington, D.C. : National Archives and Records Administration, [195-] Physical description73 microfilm reels ; 35 mm. Mathematic map Scales differ. Prechtel-Kluskens, Claire. Enumeration district maps for the twelfth through sixteenth censuses of the United States, 1990-1940. Microfilm publication / National Archives and Records Administration; A 3378 Uniform National Archives microfilm publications ; A 3378.

And

Census descriptions of geographic subdivisions and enumeration districts, 1830-1950 [microform]. Format Book  Microfilm Published Washington : National Archives of the United States, 1978- microfilm reels : pos. ; 35 mm. + guide (17 p. ; 28 cm.) Other United States. National Archives and Records Service. Variant title Guide title: Descriptions of census enumeration districts, 1830-1890 and 1910-1950 Series National Archives Microfilm publications ; microcopy no. T-1224 Uniform series National Archives microfilm publications ; microcopy no. T-1224. Notes "This microfilm reproduces on 156 [reels] of 35 mm. film 513 original volumes of descriptions of geographic subdivisions (enumeration districts) that were used in the decennial United States censuses from 1830 to 1950"--introd. Contents-- Reel 15. 1890, v. 9, Pennsylvania -- Reel 30. 1910. v. 12, Indiana; v. 13, Iowa; v. 14, Kansas -- Reel 37. 1910. v. 37, Pennsylvania supervisor's districts 1 to 11. v. 38, Pennsylvania supervisor's districts 12 to 23 -- Reel 56. 1920, v. 41, Pennsylvania supervisor's districts 1 and 2. v. 42. Pennsylvania supervisor's districts 3 to 16. v. 43. Pennsylvania supervisor's districts 17 to 24 -- Reel 68. 1930. v. 18, Indiana (Adams County to Madison County); v. 19, Indiana (Marion County to Whitley County); v. 20, Iowa (Adair county to Mahaska County); v. 21, Marion County to Wright County)