From: Slemons, Megan H. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 8:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Brief survey about GIS support on campus

Greetings!

I am conducting a survey to explore GIS support and services at colleges and universities.  I am exploring the ways GIS support varies at academic institutions, as an increasingly popular tool that spans disciplines and departments.

Will you please complete this brief survey about GIS support on your campus?  It should take no more than 5 minutes.

http://goo.gl/UwP6PU

The results will be presented at the Esri Education GIS Conference in San Diego on July 13, 2014.  Please forward to any appropriate colleagues as well.  Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

I appreciate your help!

Thank you,​

Megan Slemons

Research Library Fellow, GIS Services