From: Marilyn Andrews [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 12:05 PM
To: Air Photo GIS Forum - Map Librarianship Maps
Subject: Re: Usefulness of old gazetteers?

Hi Ken.

I absolutely would keep them.  They are extremely important and need to be kept.  I spend a lot of time trying to find time series type numeric and spatial data for people and when it isn't available, the quality of the research is really in jeopardy.

Marilyn Andrews

Data Librarian

Spatial and Numeric Data Services

University of Regina Library