From: "Kathy Stroud" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Air Photo Maps, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, May 1, 2014 6:40:22 PM
Subject: FW: Maps of Leogane and Port-au-Prince, Haiti
--
All,

Once again I reminded of how awesome our map library community is!  Thank you to all who responded with offers for ILL or links to scanned maps for download.  A number of the scans were originally made and posted as part of the Haiti earthquake relief effort!

For those who have offered loans or scans of items that are not currently up on the Internet, I will pass the information on to the researcher and get back in touch with you individually.

Thanks again,

Kathy Stroud