The AGS Library has a 1:500,000 set of all of Vietnam that is by the National Geographic Service of Vietnam – 4th edition, 1964 (this name also translated into French and Vietnamese on the map). That is a 12 sheet set and we have all 12 sheets.

Also, a 1:250,000 road map with topographic features set of all of Vietnam by the same agency. Unfortunately, we only have sheets 10-18 covering southern Vietnam. These are from the early 1960s that we acquired in the 1960s.

Some visual aids here (camera pictures of the indexes and agency names)  … https://www.flickr.com/photos/agslibrary/sets/72157645327650265/

I hope this helps.

-Angie

Angie Cope

American Geographical Society Library

UW Milwaukee Libraries

2311 E. Hartford Avenue

Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53201

http://www.uwm.edu/Libraries/AGSL/index.html

Hours: M-F 8:00am-4:30pm

(414)229-6282 / (800)558-8993 (US TOLL FREE) / (414)229-3624 (FAX)

43°03'8"N 87°57'21"W

Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/agslibrary

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/agslibrary/