It is amazing how many books don't have maps in them...I mean book that
SHOULD have maps: guide books, field guides, books having a geographic
theme. I am frequently surprised at the lack of an appropriate map.

Just another optional cost to the publisher.

Morgan

--

Morgan J Bearden, Cartographer
* The National Map* Corps