All,

For those of you attending the ESRI meeting in the coming days in San Diego, I would love it if you could attend my Lightning Talk, "Creating better access to map libraries using ArcGIS Online"  .  Mine is 1 of only 24 Lightning Talks accepted for the conference.  The Talks will be Monday, July 14 in Ballroom 20 D from 4:30 to 6:00.  They will not assign the exact times I speak until right before the presentations.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you.

Christopher J.J. Thiry
Map Librarian
Colorado School of Mines
1400 Illinois