Hello all;

I would like to ask a question of all your maps cataloguers out there.

I usually do sheet maps with RDA but now I am doing an atlas.

I notice that in the books workform you will see the 300 field something like this:

146 pages : ǂb LXVIII illustrations, plans ; ǂc 21 cm (8vo)

however, I think that for an atlas it sould read something like this, maybe:

1 atlas (146 pages0 : ǂb LXVIII illustrations, plans ; ǂc 21 cm (8vo)

If someone can clue me in on the correct way to do the 300 field for an atlas in RDA, I;d be very appreciative.

Many thanks for your help,

~Allison
--

"Outside of a dog,