One little tweak that I would give to Paige's excellent response is that in
the subfield b, it's usually "illustrations", not "illustrated". At least,
that's what I see in LC cataloging.

The book should be out by mid-November. Just in time for holiday
gift-giving. :)

Susan Moore
University of Northern Iowa
Cedar Falls, IA  50613