From: Angela R Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:11/14/2014 12:52 (GMT-08:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: cleaning/polishing/'enhancing' copper map plates

From: Susan Brazer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 2:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Susan Brazer

Due to extreme stubbornness on my part, I was lucky enough to *finally* get a set of copper map plates from the USGS surplus offering that started over the summer.  Our beautiful trio of plates were delivered today....and now we need to have them cleaned up & enhanced so that they can be framed for public display.

Does anyone have any tips about how to find a reputable person to do this sort of thing?  Recommendations?  Warnings?

Susan Brazer