I am looking for a good, general, recent, Canadian atlas.  I've checked amazon (U.S.) and amazon (Canada), checked GOBI, Worldcat (from the last 3 years).  I have a link to the Atlas of Canada, and we have several Canadian subject atlases such as on environmental history, and I don't want a road atlas.  Right now, I'm not looking for GIS maps or datasets.  Any suggestions?

We are about 150 miles south of Canada and I try to cover at least some of the Canadian specific books, especially geology, climate and geography and general reference materials.

Pam Enrici
Geography Librarian
Univ. of MN., Duluth (on the shores of Lake Superior)