Pam,

Is this the only copy of the county air photos?  If so, I would hope you or
another party would consider taking on the preservation and access work
that goes along with the collection.

Regarding printing from digital to paper, if the scanning rate chosen
adequately represents the actual film, printing then becomes a function of
using a printer capable of delivering the amount of detail contained in the
e-file.

Touching on the stereo portion, the orthos should be able to be ingested by
a GIS program.  Hopefully, the files are GeoTIFF.

Best,

John Faundeen, Archivist
U.S. Geological Survey, EROS Center
47914-252nd Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57198 USA
Office: 605-594-6092  Mobile: 605-838-7081
Fax: 707-222-0223 Email: [log in to unmask]