Interesting situation has come up, that I have never dealt with in several
years of cataloging maps.  Two maps on one sheet, both sides, with each
having a different projection.  Each is titled separately, so would the
Fixed Field be coded for the first named title?  And not concern myself in
the Fixed Field for the other code?

The map in question is the new ITMB map of Ethiopia & Eritrea, both
previously published separately.  Ethiopia has Universal Transverse
Mercator projection; Eritrea has Lambert Con formal Conic projection.

I've encountered many with separate scale and coordinate statements in 255
fields, reflected in separate 034 fields.  But different projection
statements is new for me.

My inclination is to code for the Ethiopia (first named) map in the Fixed
Field.  Any other insights are welcome.

--
Ken Grabach
Maps Librarian