If you are interested, please respond directly to Barbara Harvey, [log in to unmask].

Because of their significance, Bowdoin College Library is offering the sizable remainder of our USGS Bulletins for a third time. Please email Barbara Harvey at [log in to unmask] by 16 January 2015 if you are interested in obtaining any of the items, or if you have questions about whether or not a specific issue number is available.  We will begin to ship them 1 February 2015. They are available on a first come, first served basis, to libraries, archives, and museums only.

USGS Bulletins, print format unless otherwise noted. Series is incomplete; inquire for particular issues.

I 19.3:    v.1-2185 (1883-2002)

I 19.3:    v.2218/CD (2004)

Please contact:

Barbara Harvey

Circulation/Government Documents Assistant Library Order Department

Bowdoin College

3004 College Station

Brunswick, ME  04011-8421

207-725-3908