Thanks Virginia,

While we're talking about television, I saw a preview last night for the next Elementary show (American crime drama series that presents a contemporary update of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's character Sherlock Holmes) that centers around a stolen map. I don't watch that show but it was fun seeing the previews with a map library as the setting.

Happy Friday everyone!

Angie

From: Maps-L: Discussion Forum for Maps, Air Photo, Map Librarianship, GIS, etc. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Virginia R Hetrick PhD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2014 11:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [maps,cartography,library,librarian,atlas,GIS GEOSPATIAL INFORMATION ] FYI - The Librarians are back on TNT

Hi, folks - If you are a fan of The Librarians, it starts a new season this weekend (Sunday evening) on TNT.  If you haven't been a fan, I think it ranks up there with some of my favorite mystery shows (think Bones with a librarian instead of an archaeologist or Elementary with a librarian and without Watson or Murder She Wrote without book tours).

Enjoy!

virginia
Virginia R. Hetrick, here in sunny California
Email:  [log in to unmask]
"There is always hope."
My fave:  http://www.washington.edu/cambots/camera1_l.jpg
There's no place like:  34N 8' 25.40", 117W 58' 5.36"
if you can't be at:  48N 7' 4.54" 122W 45' 50.95"