Hello everyone,

I’m putting the call out for topics to discuss at the Map Collection Management Discussion Group at Midwinter.

If you have topics pertaining to any aspect of map collection management, send them along to me ([log in to unmask]) and I will be sure to bring them up during our meeting.

The Map Collection Management Discussion Group will meet:

Saturday January 31, 2015

3:00-4:00pm at the Hilton Chicago in the Astoria Room

Hope to see you there!

Marcy

--
Marcy Bidney