From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carlos Diaz
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 11:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Blue Line Maps?...I Think

Going through some batches of where I found what looks like blueline maps from the USGS .  They are blue lines with no additional data 100,000 scale maps...it is literally just the geography with a few place names on what looks like newsprint paper.

Do maps collections keep such maps?  How useful are they?

Any help you can give me would be most appreciated.

       ,-~~-.___.
      / |  '     \         "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of
     (  )         0         the few or the one."
      \_/-, ,----'
         ====           //               Mr. Spock
        /  \-'~;    /~~~(O)              Star Trek:  The Wrath of Khan

Carlos A. Diaz
Government Publications, Maps, and Microforms
James E. Brooks Library
Central Washington University
Mailstop 7548
Ellensburg, WA 98926
http://www.lib.cwu.edu/government-publications/
Carlos' phone:   (509) 963-1545<tel:5099631545>