Edith,

​Some possibilities in the Declassified II collection.  Imagery is free
(unless not already scanned).  Available at http://earthexplorer.usgs.gov.
I'd be happy to step anyone through system as there are many collections in
this system.

See attached, too.

Best,​

John Faundeen, Archivist
U.S. Geological Survey, EROS Center
47914-252nd Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57198 USA
Office: 605-594-6092  Mobile: 605-838-7081
Email: [log in to unmask]