Hello.

You've probably seen this.

I found four episodes, each about 30 minutes here:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00s2w83/episodes/guide

There are also 14 clips, each between 2 and 4 minutes approximately.

They really look interesting.  I'm checking them out now.

Marilyn

Marilyn Andrews
Spatial and Numeric Data Services
University of Regina Library
Issues in Open Research Data:
http://dx.doi.org//10.5334/ban

>>> Catherine M Guildner <[log in to unmask]> 2/4/2015 3:51 PM >>>

You might try here, or on Vimeo:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1E55A54B17FC802C

Thank You,

Kay Guildner