Phone 650-329-4293
Fax 650-329-5097
e-mail [log in to unmask]
Follow us on Twitter: @ USGS
and on Facebook at : http://www.facebook.com/USGeologicalSurvey
You can also contact us on Webchat
<https://chat.cslive.usgs.gov/api/start_session.ns?popup=1&c2cjs=1&id=26&issue_menu=1>
______________________________
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what
the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be
replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is
another theory which states that this has already happened.... Douglas
Adams. HHGTTG