I love your inclusion of the ACS table number, Linda!

Leslie: Table B20002 is "Median Earnings In The Past 12 Months (In 2012
Inflation-Adjusted Dollars) By Sex For The Population 16 Years And Over
With Earnings In The Past 12 Months"

Best,
Nicole

Nicole Scholtz

Spatial and Numeric Data Librarian

Clark Library, Spatial and Numeric Data Services (SAND)

University of Michigan Library

Office: 734.936.2932

Clark Library: 734.764.0410

In-person or remote reference consultations available by appointment.