We here at BYU have a copy of this map.  Geologic reconnaissance map of part of the southeastern Mojave Desert, California  Are you still needing it?  If so, let us know.  We'd be more than happy to scan and send it your way.  If you are interested in a non-compressed tif file, we can do that too, but would have to transfer it to you via google drive.

Thanks,
Rick Grapes
BYU Map Collection

From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tony Diaz
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 5:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Looking for pdf of: MF-205 - "Geologic reconnaissance map of part of the southeastern Mojave Desert, California"

Hello, would someone be able to send me a pdf of:
(Not sure if this is available online yet)

Geologic reconnaissance map of part of the southeastern Mojave Desert, California
Mineral investigations field studies map ; MF-205<http://clas.caltech.edu/search~S0?/tMineral+investigations+field+studies+map+%3B+MF-205/tmineral+investigations+field+studies+map+mf++205/-3,-1,0,B/browse>
U.S. Geological Survey, 1962

My one and only copy is pretty beat up, I don't want to risk scanning it in my scanner, as it will probably tear even more.

Tony Diaz
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CA 91125
http://library.caltech.edu/