Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has any insight into the patron’s question below. (You can also see my answer and a couple of links that I found.)

Thanks in advance for any sources!

-Katie

I am looking for imagery in the last 10 to 15 years or so for some spatial analyses...

the site is on the east shore of Lake Huron near the town of Tiverton...