From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Heather Ross
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 6:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: experiences displaying maps on display rails?

We have a few similar to the Tackless system.  They hold maps well, but if they are stuck on the wall with double sided tape they will fall off. You are better off with something that will screw into the wall.

Heather Ross
Manager, Donald W. Hamer Maps Library
1 Pattee Library
University Park, PA  16802