Hi, all,

We have finished our first pass on two donated road map collections.  We've got a number of duplicates to give away.  Listed below are the number of maps from each state.  Let me know what states you want and I'll send them to you.  We don't have the time/staffing to give you titles.  Think of it as a secret Santa gift in June!  Preference will be given to a library from the state of the map requested OR the person who is willing to take the most maps at a time.

Alabama: 7

Alaska: 7

Arizona: 4

Arkansas: 12

California: 16

Colorado: 14

Connecticut: 7

Delaware: 3

Florida: 17

Georgia: 6

Idaho: 19

Illinois: 12

Indiana: 7

Iowa: 11

Kansas: 23

Kentucky: 11

Louisiana: 2

Maine: 4

Maryland: 5

Massachusetts: 3

Michigan: 5

Minnesota: 3

Mississippi: 1

Missouri: 9

Montana: 22

Nebraska: 17

Nevada: 87

New Hampshire: 4

New Jersey: 9

New Mexico: 8

New York: 15

North Carolina: 11

North Dakota: 3

Ohio: 3

Oklahoma: 19

Oregon: 17

Pennsylvania: 20

Rhode Island: 5

South Carolina: 2

South Dakota: 22

Tennessee: 7

Texas: 34

Utah: 24

Vermont: 9

Virginia: 9

Washington: 8

West Virginia: 1

Wisconsin: 5

Wyoming: 14

Canada: 43

Miscellaneous: 23

United States: 2

Central States: 19

East Coast States: 6

Best,

Julie

***
Julie Sweetkind-Singer
Assistant Director of Geospatial, Cartographic and Scientific Data & Services
Head Librarian, Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections
Stanford University
397 Panama Mall; MC 2211
Stanford, CA 94305
(650)725-1102