Hi:

I can certainly do it, since I also have,among others,  a degree in
engineering geology, I've used extensively every type of geological maps
--for decades -- and, as Geospatial Director of Afriterra Foundation, we
hold geological maps.

I can contribute in any kind, shape and form you need....and I'm in the
Boston area.
Count me in.

Take care.

Lucia