Carlos,

What a loss for the government documents community, but hopefully not forever!  There are times when family must come first and we all understand that.  I have enjoyed your enthusiasm and listserv postings over the years.  Best wishes to you on your future paths.

Sincerely,

Nan Myers

Associate Professor Emeritus

Wichita State University Libraries