I've really loved living in the northwest and I know I am going to miss it. You will enjoy Bellingham for sure.

Carlos

From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Paige G. Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 1:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Gone, But Still Here

From Ellensburg to Mississippi -- quite the change Carlos! Wishing you the best during this transition in life and hope you garner a similar job in the deep south that you enjoy. I'm still thinking of landing in Bellingham (or nearby) upon retirement in a few years, so if that happens we will be moving in the opposite direction!

Paige

From: "Carlos Diaz" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 11:39:30 AM
Subject: Gone, But Still Here

Due to family obligations, I resigned my position at Central Washington University. My last day will be Thursday, July 30, 2015. I will be headed back home to Mississippi by the end of August.

Though, I won't be working at a government documents depository, I will still be participating on the listservs. I don't want to lose my government documents chops.

So, you will still see me post messages from time to time.

Carlos A. Diaz

http://www.askcarlos.com