Hi, all,

Apologies for cross-posting.

As a member of the Landsat Advisory Group on the NGAC, we are gathering information about requirements for future Landsat missions.  Would you please pass along my request to complete this Landsat Requirements Analysis to the faculty, students, and post-docs at your institutions that use Landsat imagery?  I found mine by doing a search in Scopus for Landsat and filtering by the institution.

Many thanks for any help you can provide!

***

Hello,

I'm writing to you today in my capacity as a member of the Landsat Advisory Group (LAG).  The Landsat Advisory Group is a subcommittee of the Department of Interior's National Geospatial Advisory Committee, of which I am a member. We have been asked by the USGS and the Department of the Interior to query users about their desired requirements for future Landsat missions and data collection.  Would you be willing to take just a few minutes to answer a short questionnaire?  The responses are due by August 5, 2015.

I would greatly appreciate it as we very much want to represent the needs of the academic research community, giving this group an opportunity to inform future missions.

Many thanks and don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Landsat_requirements_analysis

Best,

Julie

***
Julie Sweetkind-Singer
Assistant Director of Geospatial, Cartographic and Scientific Data & Services
Head Librarian, Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections
Stanford University
397 Panama Mall; MC 2211
Stanford, CA 94305
(650)725-1102