But does Melissa mean when USGS switched from doing their own distribution
to having the distribution go via the FDLP?  I recollect that there was a
relatively recent (to my way of thinking) change on this, that might have
been around 1984.

Nancy Kandoian

Nancy A. Kandoian
Map Cataloger
The Lionel Pincus and Princess Firyal Map Division, Room 117
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
The New York Public Library
5th Avenue and 42nd Street
New York, New York 10018