Unfortunately, that 1950's one is likely under copyright (maybe that's why
there isn't one at the David Rumsey site).  A big public library like
Cleveland might have walk-in access to the national Proquest version of the
black and white maps.

CSU-Northridge has an excellent collection of Sanborns and I'm almost
positve that they have a mechanism to field remote requests:
   https://maplibrary.csun.edu/ML/sanborn-maps.htm